Degree equivalency - public contests at USP


For the purpose of participating in public contests for teaching positions at IFUSP, applicants who completed their Ph.D. studies at foreign institutions need to request the degree equivalency at the Graduate Studies Office.

A message will be sent confirming the submission of the form.

To request degree equivalency fill out the form:


Desenvolvido por IFUSP